Monday, March 23, 2009

tapping into your 6th sense

I have done some recent reading on the 6th sense and being able to tap into powers beyond physical realms.  Many people live only utilizing the 5 senses and never make way to the 6th. I was doing some research when I came across the idea of automated writing. This is  the process or production of writing material that does not come from the conscious thoughts of the writer.  I have heard of this before and decided to sit down comfortably and write out questions  that were on my mind.  Here's how the process works;

Choose a topic that is on your mind, something that you may be having difficulty figuring out or dealing with  - Mine was how can I write more songs -  yours may be - how can I meet my soul mate or how can I make more money in my current job or how can I lose weight - etc. 

Ask a question and just start writing an answer based on how you feel. Do not actually think about your answer/response. Let it flow out naturally.

Responses may come in the form of questions or statements - for instance you may ask how can I write better tunes - the answer may come as, "when was the last time you wrote a tune?"or  "how often do you practice a night?"  etc etc 

When asked how often do I practice a night - my answer was; "maybe about an hour - followed by - Why only an hour? -  (this may seem strange to you at first in that you are typing out a conversation with yourself but after a while you will realize these answers come deep within and will actually help you).

The objective is to just freely write whatever is on your mind  without really thinking about it. I like the question and answer format because It allows me to take a problem  and see it attacked at different angles. If you prefer you can even just freely write whatever is on your mind - this is also very helpful.  Have fun with it and unlock your inner being.

Good luck,

Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment