Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The power of your old pal - Silly putty

Recently I had a Reiki Massage, which for all of you who do not know is an energy healing massage. The rush of energy I received was great and the images in my minds eye were also very incredible. The Reiki Practitioner who is actually a friend of mine  was able to see images as well. She asked me if I currently work with any sort of molds or ceramic of some sort - I told her I have been thinking about picking up some clay but did not want to make a mess playing with it. Last night I had a dream where I was playing with clay - molding and making different shapes which was very stimulating and relaxing. Today I went to the local art shop and for 2$ I picked up some silly putty. I decided to put it to the test and started to play. After what felt like 5 minutes I noticed a half hour passed by and I was stimulating my mind beyond belief. Ideas were coming to me about my music, about the blogs, and I was receiving emails and messages from people that I have not spoken to in quite some time. I was observing more synchronicity than usual and  understood why my dreams pointed me in this direction. If there is something that you can do for yourself to relieve stress during the workday or during a time where you need to unwind, do yourself a favor - Put on relaxing music and pick up some silly putty. It is only 2 bucks and its worth every penny. This will work miracles to empty out your chaotic mind and relax you. The Creative Whack pack is also brilliant which can be found at Creativewhack.com - this was created by  Roger Von Oech and can be used as a tool when you are stuck with how to attack an idea. Well I hope all of you have a relaxing afternoon!

- Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment