Friday, March 20, 2009

Believe in yourself

This blog is being written because many people complain about things that aren't working for them. I workout every day but I cant lose weight, I am working so hard at my business but do not generate enough income, I am told my product is the best but no one buys. Do any of these sound familiar?!? Well there is a reason your wishes and goals aren't being granted. YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! We need to believe in ourselves before the universal law will grant us our wishes. There is a reason why two sales people, in the same territory, with the same product, college degree, and knowledge have totally different incomes. Salesperson A makes over 6 Figures while Salesperson B struggles to make commission. If any of you have ever heard of metaphysics or the law of attraction  you already know that we create our life circumstances by what we think about. When you set your mind to having something you want and you allow yourself to feel what it would be like to have that something, YOU ALWAYS GET IT!  When you focus on the negative of something you attract more of that.  The minute you shift your mindset to the positive side of the spectrum, the universal law will manifest your desires for you. Many people think this theory is psychobabble while a select few know its true power. Next time you find yourself complaining that you cant do something or you cannot get to where you want to be, shift your mind set. Write on a dry erase board   - "I am willing to allow myself to _________"  "I am working towards my goal of _____"  I promise you this is the most powerful law in the world. This will change your life. Post the dry erase board somewhere in your home or apartment where you can see it everyday!  If you have any questions on the specifics go out and buy The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, Or get the mother of all books - "Ask And It Is Given"   by Esther and Jerry Hicks.  If you have any questions feel free to email me - Ggoodm42@yahoo.com, in that i am very passionate about this subject and it can work wonders for you!

Have a great weekend and remember anything is possible in this infinite world! 


Geoff Goodman 

No comments:

Post a Comment