Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gratitude

This is a short blog - but today it hit me that throughout my life I neglected to give thanks to all that I had and have. We need to really show gratitude every day of our lives. If you feel badly because you don't have all that you want in life - please take a second to consider those who are living with 20 other families in dark shelters with no heat, no bathroom, and no food. There are people out in the world who are happy to have the scraps of a banana peal as their only meal of the day. Please take 10 minutes today, tomorrow, and the rest of your days to thank god that you have what you have, and most importantly that you have your health. It is sad that I had to write a blog about this but I've come to conclusion that a lot of us get absorbed in what we don't have - lets start appreciating what we do have so this world can be a better place.

peace & love

Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment